Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Moving

So we are all moved into our new house and now we're getting ready to pack up and head for Utah for the summer, but first I wanted to show how completely strange we really are. Here I am moving my R2-D2 Fishtank to our new house. How else was I suppose to keep him (and my beta fish) safe?

3 comments:

  1. hee hee hee that's awesome! How soon are you going to be in Brigham City?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are hoping to leave Carbondale on May 7 or 8, travel to Blanding and stay a couple of days, then be to Northern Utah by the 14 for Bryce's brother's wedding. We will be staying with my grandparents in Brigham City and Bryce starts work in Logan on the 18th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!! I cant wait for you all to come back to Illinios!

    ReplyDelete