Saturday, September 12, 2009
Cold Season
So, it has been cold season at our house the past couple of weeks. Last week Bryce came home from school with a cold - not fun for him but it didn't slow life down too much. But then this week I, then Owen, caught Bryce's cold and so life at the Allen household has ground to a slow crawl. I've managed to keep us fed, clothed and to get the neccesities done at work, but anything that requires much effort just hasn't happened. Owen has been napping well, and after several days of extra sleep he seems to be feeling a bit better. Today he seems to be almost better. I on the other hand haven't had much time to sleep, so I keep pushing onward, trying to rest whenever possible to keep my head from exploding, and today it seems to have started to work. My headache is now barely there and hopefully I can keep my cough from getting too anoying. Bryce, who seemed to get better for a couple of days has been dragging a bit the last couple of days, but since we don't have anything major going on this weekend we've both been able to rest and try to recover somewhat. But despite the anoyances that come with a cold, I hope that this will help prepare us for the fall and that our immune systems will be up to making it through the winter without any major breakdowns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ugh! I am so sorry to hear you are sick. If I lived closer I would bring you soup.
ReplyDelete