Friday, May 14, 2010

Team Juvenile

Back: Michael Frohling, Jessica Frohling, Beth Clark,
Steve Ackerman, Christine Jacky
Front: Jessie Crouch, Bryce Allen

Who is this motley crew known as Team Juvenile?  They are the third year graduating graduate students from the Theater Department at Southern Illinois University Carbondale.  They first met in August of 2007.  They came from different backgrounds, but they became more than just friends, they became our family here in Carbondale.  They have worked hard, suffering through homework, late nights, hurricanados, fire ants, and thesis writing to earn their Masters' Degrees.  I am proud of all of them.  They did it together.  At many points along the way each of them threatened to drop out and give up their educational dreams, but they supported each other and stuck it out.  I don't know how well we will keep in touch, but I know that over the past three years they have touched my life, and the life of my husband and son and I want them to know that I appreciate what they have done for me and my family.  As we leave school behind and strike out on our own, I wish them them best of luck.  We will miss you Team Juvenile!

No comments:

Post a Comment