Friday, August 27, 2010

Odds & Ends

First of all, my son & husband are adorable.  Bryce is playing his video game "Zelda: Twilight Princess" and he's at a part when Link turns into a wolf and howls for some reason.  So, since Owen loves dogs - or anything related to a dog - he is excited about the game and is watching it intently.  Then, to my surprise, he sticks his nose up in the air and howl like a wolf, imitating the wolf in the game.  And not only is he howling, he's actually howling the tune that the wolf is.  Such a precious moment.

Next, Owen has always been a good eater and I am starting to transition him to his booster seat so I can put the high chair away.  I was able to take a few pictures of him eating his quesadilla and chips at lunch today, so here they are:



Lastly, (is that really a word?) I have decided to establish some projects for myself to work on while Owen takes his naps.  Here are a few:  turn my blog pages into a scrap book through Blurb, put together a website for my Dad, update Bryce's website, unpack and organize my new house, and beat the "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance" video game.  Oh and does anybody have any good books that they would suggest?  Preferably fairly easy reads, since I don't have time to get completely lost in anything to complex right now.

2 comments:

  1. Look at him NOT throwing his food! You know all my books so.... Harvey has 33 mosquito bites right now. He looks contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest "Shiver" and "Linger" by Maggie Stiefvater. They are very good. Their the first two of a trilogy the last one is due out next summer. Also I recomend The Hunger Games. it is also a trilogy, but it is a completed series. all of these books are YA novels so their not to involved reading.

    ReplyDelete