Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Walk to the Park

This Thursday we took a walk to the park near our house.  MayLynn got excited when I put her in the stroller - she likes going for walks.  Owen got ready to go with his had and his sunglasses - they didn't stay on very long, but he sure does look cute with them on.
MayLynn likes being outside and likes to look at everything around her.  I can't tell how much she can make out, but she is just content to sit and enjoy the good weather while Owen plays.
Owen likes to run and play, and it's really hard to get him to look at the camera while he is playing, but I was able to catch a couple good pictures of him as he played.
A really nice lady who was walking at the park took a picture of the three of us playing together.  I know we're not looking at the camera, but who cares, we were having fun.
I'm really glad that we can get out and enjoy the good spring weather.  I really like playing with my kids!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWww Maylynn is growing so fast! You guys look so cute. We can't wait to go to the park with you again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad spring has come to you. You have a very cute family!

    ReplyDelete