Yesterday Emily and I went to an author event at the St. Louis County Library. They were featuring Eoin Colfer the author of the Artemis Fowl books. It was a very fun presentation and I had fun being introduced to a series that I think I would enjoy reading and that Emily already enjoys. I also got to have fun spending time with my sister and getting to know her a little bit better.
After the presentation we got her book Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian signed. We were able to snap a quick picture of Mr. Colfer while he signed her book. Thanks Emily for finding something fun for us to do during your visit!




I am totally jealous. I own all of the Artemis books in hardback, except the new one. I need to order it soon. He is one of the authors I think I would enjoy meeting. Not that I don't love all authors. Did I mention that I am obsessed with signed 1st edition hardbacks. I am glad you had fun.
ReplyDelete