Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Summer Projects

I was looking back at my blog and realized that I posted practically nothing for the month of August, so I have a lot of catching up to do.  First of all, here are some projects that I completed this summer:  

A set of blankets & burp rags for my friend, Stefani, who was blessed to be able to adopt a baby boy this summer.  Thanks Leslie for helping me out with the embroidery & pre-edging hem on the blankets.

Here are the towels & hot-pads that I made for my sister-in-law's wedding gift.  I hope they match your Fiesta Ware StacyAnn!

And finally, here's the project that I started last spring and finally finished - an afghan as a gift for my sister, Nita's, graduation.  But since graduation was in May & her birthday is in November, it's ended up being a late-graduation-early-birthday present :). Love you Nita!

No comments:

Post a Comment