Monday, December 10, 2012
Lots & Lots of Pictures
While I was waiting for cookies to bake this evening, I started looking back at all the pictures that I've taken of my kids since MayLynn was born back in March. I started picking out my favorites, and before I knew it I had over 40 of them. So what did I do then? I turned them into a giant picture collage to put on my computer as a background. And since I know that I have some people (yes, I mean you Mom) who like copies of the pictures that I take, I figured that I would share my collage with you and help you remember what has happened with in our life over the past year. It's been fun remembering the fun times that we've had and I look forward to Christmas with my kiddos and then a whole new year to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

When you put their photos all together like this it is very easy to see how much MayLynn and Owen resemble each other. You've got yourself some cute kiddos.
ReplyDelete