Thursday, September 25, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy

Keeping up with my three beautiful kids has been keeping me super busy the past couple of weeks. I didn't realize how busy until I finally found time to look my pictures from the past couple of weeks. We took this picture after church a couple of weeks ago.
Cousin Emma has come to visit a couple of times.  She is about 2 months younger than River.
 Here are Emma and River side-by-side.
MayLynn has fed the ducks at the pond several times.
And the girls and I have gone walking and exploring at the ponds.
MayLynn spent most of one afternoon playing with homemade paper dolls.  
She drew their faces and clothes all by herself.
I took the kids to visit the Hill Aerospace Museum last Saturday. They were having a special event and we were able to go inside several of the airplanes that are outside the museum.  MayLynn thought they were neat, but Owen really enjoyed himself. He even took several pictures for me.
We visited Grandma & Grandpa Christensen a couple of times and helped them with some yard work.
And the girls and watched and walked with Owen at his school's Jog-a-thon this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment