MayLynn's favorite Disney Princess is Cinderella. So when the new Cinderella movie came out we decided to take the kids to the movie. Owen seemed glad that he got to the movie (although he seemed to think that it was a little bit too girly :) and River was wiggly and I had to walk the isle with her, but MayLynn was very, VERY happy.
After the movie was over, we got a picture of our little princess with the movie poster and I got a few pictures of my family as we left the movie theater. One of my favorite moments of the night was when MayLynn insisted on taking Owen's arm as we were leaving. A few passers by thought that it was cute that MayLynn had dressed up and commented so. MayLynn's response was classic. She said, "I am Cinderella and this is the Prince, Owen." I love my little princess!

No comments:
Post a Comment