My girls and I had a fun outing today. It started at Weber State University. We had gone to Bryce's work to help him with a couple of things, and then we took a walk to the pond to feed the ducks and geese. MayLynn had fun throwing bits of bread at the ducks, river had fun eating her bits of bread, and I managed to only get bit twice as the geese ate bread from my hand.
Next, we explored the Browning Center. The girls really liked the giant Christmas Tree and the Nutcracker statue. MayLynn had to hold the "giant man's" hand to get her picture taken :).
Next we went shopping for parts for Bryce's birthday present (more about that later . . . ) and then we found a new park to play at until it was time to pick up Owen from school.I had a lot of fun playing with my girls and I look forward to many more such days. They are both growing up so fast and I want to enjoy their time being little as long as I can.



No comments:
Post a Comment