Today we did something crazy. Since everyone had the day off, we decided to all go to Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City. MayLynn, River, and I had gone last spring as part of MayLynn's kindergarten field trip, but this was our first time going there as a family since we moved back to Utah.
It was a holiday, so there were quite a few people, but it wasn't too crowded and we enjoyed seeing the animals and spending time together as a family. Emily took pictures of the animals, but I got a few fun ones of the kids with the animal statues.
When all was said and done, Owen and MayLynn liked the elephants the best, River liked the sea lions, Emily and I liked the red pandas, and Bryce just enjoyed being at the zoo. We had so much fun that we hope to go again in a month or so when it's not quite as hot, Bryce's feet have more stamina, and before I get too pregnant.



No comments:
Post a Comment