Friday, September 26, 2008


If I were to use one word to describe our week it would be chaos. Bryce has been working on a suit of leather samurai armor for his costume crafts class and after working late every night this week we finally got it finished just in time to get to class this morning. I'll try to get a picture of him it after he gets it back and I'll post it too.
I've been helping Bryce with his homework, working on an afghan, practing musical numbers for a church activity this Saturday, and playing with my little boy. Owen has started playing with his toes and tries to sit up when he is lying down. He also likes to hold my hand, then stick it in his mouth. He's growing so very, very fast. Well, duty calls, so I must go. Until next time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment