Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Owen's Bed

Here are some pictures of Owen and the bed that his daddy made for him:

Bryce made the bed out of poplar with cherry wood inlays.

Owen enjoying his new bed.

He's already sleeping better in this bed than he was in his bassinet.

2 comments:

  1. wow! that crib is amazing! I'm a little jealous. ;)
    If you lived closer I'd let you build one for me too. (no, that's not an announcement)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! with everything you have done latly. Both the set and the crib are great. I went to a dance show by the way and totally had a bryce moment. "Wow how did they do that. Oh they made the set out of this. i know how they did that. Wow that could not have been easy to do." You two are great. Always miss you two. Jenny I ment to call but things have been school busy. Happy Birthday! I hope you will forgive the late ness and except the true sinsairity.( i know it's spelled wrong.)

    ReplyDelete