Monday, January 25, 2010

Precious Little Boy


Tonight I felt like I might be accomplishing something as a parent.  We sat down for FHE and we were learning about Heavenly Father's Plan for us (Lesson 2 from the nursery manual).  Owen didn't pay much attention to the picture of a mom, dad, and baby, but as soon as I showed him a picture of Jesus with some children he pointed and said "Jesus" (or as close as he's able to at this point).  It made me so very, very happy that my little boy was able to recognize and name a picture of his Savior.  I know that I'm not a perfect mom, but if my son is learning about Jesus I am doing something right.

By the way, here are a couple pictures that I took of Owen this afternoon.  It's hard to get him to pose (or even look at the camera) very often any more, but I succeeded today.  He's a cute little boy and has a very contagious smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment