Thursday, February 4, 2010

Look out world, here we come!

So in many ways this week has been miserable, with colds and stomach flu all around, but some rather cute pictures have come out of it. So, last night I was not up to cooking - I had been home all day, not feeling well - so Bryce picked up some Chinese take out (which I like way too much). We gave some to Owen and couldn't understand why he kept throwing a temper tantrum because he usually loves Chinese, until we finally realized what he kept pointing to - the Chop Sticks. Here are a couple pictures of him trying to eat with Chop Sticks:
Later that evening, Owen decided that he wanted to get his tool box (full of wooden blocks) out, and he was quite determined to do so, and keep a hold of his blanket. This picture doesn't do the even justice, but it was cute anyway:
Also, to top off the cute pictures that I've taken this week, here's a picture of Bryce taken this morning as he prepared to head off to school for his mock-interview and portfolio presentation. Isn't he handsome?

1 comment: