I had a really good birthday this year. We started celebrating a couple days early when our friends Captain, Leslie and Harvey Smith, came to visit Friday evening and Saturday. We had fun letting Owen and Harvey play, shopping, and playing games. They gave me an awesome apron (left) that Leslie made for me. It's both functional and and cute. When I was a little girl, I liked to dress up like a maid to do housework. I found it a fun way to use my imagination to make cleaning fun. Now I can dress up to get my work done again. Thanks Leslie!Saturday, October 23, 2010
Birthday Joys
I had a really good birthday this year. We started celebrating a couple days early when our friends Captain, Leslie and Harvey Smith, came to visit Friday evening and Saturday. We had fun letting Owen and Harvey play, shopping, and playing games. They gave me an awesome apron (left) that Leslie made for me. It's both functional and and cute. When I was a little girl, I liked to dress up like a maid to do housework. I found it a fun way to use my imagination to make cleaning fun. Now I can dress up to get my work done again. Thanks Leslie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment