Owen loves music - especially when he gets to play with his instruments.
His favorite is his Drum (a converted oatmeal container):
He insists on using his rhythm man as drumstick.
He also likes playing his recorder:
So far he has mastered 1 long continuous note.
He also likes playing the kazoo that he got for Christmas:
His favorite song to play on the Kazoo is "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."
One of the noisiest - and therefore one of his favorites is his harmonica:
He hasn't learned any songs yet, but he has a good lung capacity.
Most importantly, Owen and I have fun playing music together. Often I will play the piano and he will play a duet (for lack of a better word) on one of his instruments. I love making music with my little boy.





He is so cute and getting so big. It is always fun to make some noise.
ReplyDelete