Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Legos

So, most of my readers know Bryce is a huge Lego fan.  He has several large boxes of Legos and likes to collect Star Wars Lego sets.  Well, Owen isn't to the collecting phase yet, but he too loves Legos.  He was given a bunch of Lego Duplos from a friend of mine and they are one of his new favorite toys.  He likes to make towers, cars and trains.  He also loves to play Legos with his Daddy.  A couple of nights ago Bryce made him a rocket ship out of his Legos and he loved it instantly.  He even kept it mostly intact for about 5 days until it finally died when he dropped it this morning.  Here are some pictures of Owen with his Lego rocket ship:


2 comments:

  1. I think it's cute how your boys hair fall the exact same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I got a Lego Buzz LightYear set for Christmas that I haven't put together yet. I bought it mostly for the Zurg figure. :)
    I wish I had little people around here to play with.

    ReplyDelete