For Mother's Day this year I wanted to spend the whole day with my boys. So, when Bryce had to go into the University to strike a set, Owen and I went with him. We spent part of the time helping Bryce and the students in the theater, but we also spent quite a bit of time playing outside on campus. There is a really neat area near Bryce's building where there is a pond with Koi fish, rocks for Owen to climb on, hills for him to run up and down and, a really neat ambiance. Here are some pictures that I took of us having fun on Mother's Day:
Owen Feeding the Koi Fish
Owen the Rock Climber:
Owen having a lot of fun playing outside:
Hugs for Mommy = Happy Mommy
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Harvey would have love those fish, but we would have had a hard time keeping him out of the water.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys!