Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lagoon

I am finally getting around to sharing some of what we are doing this summer. We've been here for about a month now and I just haven't been taking many pictures or taking the time to post them to my blog, but I'll try to better from here on out.

Last weekend we took a trip to Lagoon.  They had several rides that Owen could ride.  He got to ride them all by himself, which he absolutely loved.  Here are some pictures that I took:
Owen loved driving the cars - he rode this ride 3 or 4 times.
Next he rode in the airplanes.  He liked being able to pull back on the stick to make it go higher.
The helicopters were fun too, but I think he enjoyed the airplane more.
Owen thought that the boats were awesome - I think he liked ringing the bell the most.
The rocket ships - laser guns and all.  Need I say more?
The space ships were Owen's favorite ride.  His face says it all.
Daddy (Bryce) finally convinced Owen to ride the little roller coaster with him.  The first time around Owen was white knuckled and terrified.  The second time he settled down and was smiling a bit.  The third time around (the picture here) Bryce even got him to try putting his hands in the air - as long as he didn't have to completely let go of the lap bar : ).

We were joined later in the day by Nita, Mom Allen, and StacyAnn, but I didn't get any other pictures.  I was too busy having fun with my family.  The whole day was a lot of fun, the weather was perfect and we all got enjoy the park and being with each other.  

No comments:

Post a Comment