First of all, Owen rode his bike (which he lovingly calls his "motorcycle") the 3 blocks to the park this morning. He did really well peddling down hill and on the flat areas, but I had to help him a little bit going up the hills, but I have confidence that he'll figure out the up hills soon too. The other pictures below are some of things that he does while at the park - playing peek-a-boo from the windows of the big toy, sliding down the slide, and his favorite toy - the digger. He can only work one handle at time, but he has fun trying.
Here are some of the other things that Owen loves at the park: jumping on on the wiggly bridge on the big toy, swinging on the swings, and climbing up the twisty ladder (today was the first time he had the courage to climb up it all by himself). The final picture is of him racing his shadow home from the park - everything is more fun if you are racing : ).
I love playing with big little boy and I'm so glad that we have a park so close to our house to play at.


No comments:
Post a Comment