Owen's costume from last year still fit him, so he got to be Superman again. This year he really got into character as he flew around the house and constantly tried to save the world from a horde of imaginary bad guys.
Last Friday (Oct. 28th) our ward had a Trunk-or-Treat activity and Bryce and I dressed up too. Bryce was a ninja - using a costume that he made for a class in grad school but never got to wear - and Owen determined that I was Superman's Mom.
Last night (Halloween) Bryce and I didn't dress up, but we had fun taking our little Superman around our neighborhood to go trick-or-treating. He was a bit shy, and had more fun pretending to fly than knocking on doors and getting candy, but by the end he had figured out that it paid to say "trick or treat" and take the candy that was offered.
Now I get to take down the decorations, bake the pumpkin for later goodies, and pack the costumes back up, but the important part of the last week has been that we've had a fun time enjoying the season and we've had a lot of fun as a family. So Happy Halloween everyone!





I showed Harvey the picture of Owen in is costume and it took him a while to figure out it was Owen. He gets confused by costumes. You guys look amazing.
ReplyDelete