Friday, March 16, 2012
Cute Little Girl and Her Family
Bryce and I took some pictures of MayLynn on Tuesday when she was just one week old, and this is one of our favorites. So far she is sleeping pretty well, though we still have to teach her that 4 in the morning is for sleeping, not playing :). I (Jennie) am recovering more or less. My c-section pain is doing well, although I seem to have picked up a mysterious rash that I hope will go away quickly. . . Owen is adjusting pretty well to being a big brother. Grandma Royer went home yesterday and Owen is missing her, but he is doing well. We enjoyed having her here, but since my dad and sisters are fending for themselves it was time for her to go back home. Bryce has enjoyed being home all day with his family, but gets to go back to work on Monday and we'll get to discover our new "normal." Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We had so much fun playing with you guys today! Owne woke up from the ride home ans asked for Owen, so we will have to come back soon. Good luck with everything, And I hope you recover fast.
ReplyDelete