Two of MayLynn's favorite toys right now are a mirror and a black, white & red rattle block. She will lay on her blanket and stare at the mirror, or reach out to touch the block to make it rattle. She's a smart little girl.
She also has very expressive, dark blue eyes that she uses to "talk" to her family.
Who can resist a sleeping baby? Isn't she adorable?
Play time is so much fun!












She is sooo tiny. I just think she is adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove the dress:) That was one of my favorites on KZ. ML is adorable! Wish I could hold her. How is life with two? Easier or harder than you thought? I thought it was actually pretty easy at first until my 2nd became mobile because then they were both going in opposite directions!
ReplyDeleteAleena - It's both easier and harder for me with two kids. It's easier because I know what I'm doing with a newborn better and I don't have to feel guilty for not being at work this time. It's also harder, because Owen's behavior has regressed somewhat and he's quit obeying and has started throwing temper tantrums again. But ultimately I love both my kids and we'll find a way to work out all the bugs with having two.
Delete