Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Comes to Campus

The kids and I spent a couple of afternoons with Bryce at Saint Louis University's campus this past week.  It had been a while since I had let Owen see all of his favorite sights, but he remembered them and we really enjoyed them.  He got to feed the koi fish and was even brave enough to put his hands in the water and had fun "petting" the fish.  He may have gotten wet and muddy, but he was all smiles :).
MayLynn wasn't quite as excited about all the sights, but she enjoyed being outside, playing on the grass, watching Owen run around, and being carried around by Mommy.  She also liked the sound of the water fountains.  Owen too liked playing on the grass, running around, and tried to figure out why the statue girl was lying on the grass.
I'm so very glad that Bryce's campus has kid friendly places for the kids to play when we're waiting for Daddy.  It is very beautiful, especially this time of year.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture in the middle! Also, those fish are awesome.

    ReplyDelete