A couple of weekends ago the city brought out a bunch of their vehicles and let kids come to the park and get up close and personal with them. I took Owen to see them, and yes, he really enjoyed it. He got to climb on them, pretend to drive, and in some cases they even let the kids honk the horns.
Owen's favorite vehicles were the excavators. He spent nearly a half-hour climbing on, around, and in them. He would have stayed there all day if I would have let him.
I don't know what Owen is going to do when he grows up, but I think at least at some point he will drive a tractor of some sort - even if it is just for fun.


That is AWESOME! If they do it again, let me know and we will be there.
ReplyDeleteApparently they do it every year. I didn't know about it until the day before when I happened to see the sign at the park :). I'll let you know if I hear of any other fun events though.
DeleteThat sounds like so much fun! My kids would be so jealous.
ReplyDelete