We've been having fun the past couple of days playing with family in Greeley, CO. We are staying at J.J. and StacyAnn's house and Grandma Allen, Craig, Lindsay, and Emery came down from northern Utah to see us too. We've had a lot fun playing. MayLynn and Emery took to each other immediately, and I wish that I'd had the camera out sooner, but I did catch a cute picture of Emery's cute grinning face before Craig and family had to head over the hill to Grand Junction so he could take his MCAT test today.
Both Owen and MayLynn enjoyed going bowling last night, and after we pulled out the ramp for the ball things went pretty well. MayLynn thought that she had finally made the big people crowd when she got to walk the ball to the ramp and then push it off. We have one more day here in Greeley and then we'll be off to Blanding to celebrate the 4th of July with the Royer family.
No comments:
Post a Comment