I've had the camera out a bit the past week or so and I've caught a few cute pictures of my family. The two pictures on the left I took when we went to Mark Wilson's house for a BBQ last Sunday. The top-left photo is of MayLynn chillin' with Daddy in the hammock, and the bottom-left picture was taken just after Owen led the horse down to it's pasture for the night.
The two pictures on the right are just too cute not to be shared. Top-Right: Owen and MayLynn are sooo cute together. I'm sometimes worried that their wrestling will lead to tears, but Owen is very gentle with his sister and she loves to "Get Owen!" Bottom Right: MayLynn is watching Daddy play a computer game, and to keep her from getting too bored she's trying to wear the headphones. Her head is too small and they wouldn't stay on, but she still had a very cute expressing on her face while she was sharing computer time with Daddy.

No comments:
Post a Comment