Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Three Times the Fun

This summer I've been lucky to be able to watch my friend's three girls for a few weeks.  These girls are awesome.  Their names are Ella, Nora, and Vivian, and they are not only sisters, but identical triplets (there's a picture of them together, with their mom, Carrie Beth, on the top right of my photo collage).  
I've had one or two of them come per day and they've played with my kids and helped me get more work done around the house.  We've done all sorts of fun things together (see Owen's Birthday for more pictures).  I'm going to miss having them around quite as much once school starts, but we'll still get to see them every week when they come for piano lessons.  Thanks Carrie Beth for sharing your girls with us this summer!!!!

2 comments:

  1. With the title of this post, I really thought you were announcing another baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope - not another little Allen at this point. Maybe someday . . . but not yet. I still have to get Owen started in Kindergarten and figure out what it's like to have a child in school :).

      Delete