Mom Allen's birthday is on Oct. 7, and my birthday is Oct. 10, so we celebrated for a whole week. I made a birthday cake for Mom's birthday and we went to Joe's Crab Shack for our birthday dinner. We also celebrated on my birthday by staying home and having pizza.
One thing that I go to do on my birthday was go with Owen to his school's annual bike rodeo. Owen got to learn all about bike safety and then was able to practice in an obstacle course. He also won a helmet in a drawing, and then to top it all off, a couple of days later we took the training wheels off his bike and now he can ride like a pro without them.
The next day was Owen's last soccer game for the fall. We had fun watching the game and I was able to catch a couple of pictures of him with his team at the end of the game. He will get to play more games with the same team in the spring, but for now he'll just have to be satisfied with playing soccer at recess.
And what blog post would be complete without extra cute pictures of my kids? River is getting better at playing on her belly and is starting to learn how to roll over. Also, I think it's so cute to see how much my kids love each other.




No comments:
Post a Comment