Since the middle of November the Allen branch of Santa's workshop has been hard at work. Owen and I made salt dough ornaments:
I crocheted hats, bookmarks, barrettes, a doily an lots and lots of snowflakes:
It has been a fun couple of months, and I hope that everybody enjoys the gifts we made. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Bryce, Jennie & Owen.
I'm glad he loves his hat - I was hoping that I made it large enough. It fit Owen, but I still wasn't sure. I figured if nothing else at least yarn stretches :)
Everything looks beautifuk. Harvey loves his hat!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad he loves his hat - I was hoping that I made it large enough. It fit Owen, but I still wasn't sure. I figured if nothing else at least yarn stretches :)
ReplyDeletethanks for the snowflake by the way. It promptly got put upon the tree.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome - I'm glad you liked it.
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed with all your homemade items! Good for you!
ReplyDelete