Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Lights at the Zoo

Last night Bryce, Owen and I went and saw the Christmas lights that they had displayed at the St. Louis Zoo.  It was a pleasant evening - probably about 45 - 50 degrees with no snow - and we had a whole lot of fun.

They had both traditional lights (wrapped around plants and trees) and special displays of lighted animal shapes.

They also had some lights that looked a little bit more like the animals - Owen seemed to really like these ones.

Mostly we just had fun having a night out of the house and together as a family.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! You mentioned your Christmas post on facebook a few days ago, so I hopped over out of curiosity. Looks like you're having a fun Christmas break! Sorry again about missing you before your doctors appointment.

    ReplyDelete