As I've said in the past, Owen really likes baking with me. So one morning for breakfast I had him help me make biscuits (see http://bjallen316.blogspot.com/p/allen-family-recipes.html for the recipe).
First we mixed all of the ingredients together. Owen had a lot of fun mixing things with the fork rather than just having the mixer do the work. I helped him a little bit, but he did a lot of the mixing by himself.Then we had the fun of rolling out the biscuits and putting them on the baking sheet. After they were all rolled out, Owen had fun licking all the dough off of his fingers. The biscuits turned out a great and were wonderful as part of biscuits and gravy for breakfast.


Glad that you have fun together this way! One of our neighbors has let her son help in the kitchen and he's become quite the cook.
ReplyDelete