Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Science Center Excursion

Emily and I took the kids to the Science Center this past Tuesday and we had a lot of fun.  While I was getting MayLynn out of the car and into the stroller, Owen took Emily to see the Blue Angels Jet Plane (see earlier blog post here).  Then we went inside where we had a whole lot of fun with all of the different activities.
 Here are Emily and Owen sorting colors on the pegboard: 
 Here's MayLynn being adorable and Owen stacking rings with another little girl:
 Here is Owen digging for dinosaur bones:
 And here is MayLynn just chillin' while Owen had his fill of play time:
We are having a lot of fun having Emily staying with us, and hopefully she's having as much fun with us as we are with her.  I can't believe that June is almost over, but I'm really glad that we still have several weeks of summer to enjoy.  

1 comment:

  1. That looks like you had a fun time! Can't wait to see you next week. :D

    ReplyDelete