Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cakes and Cuties

Today I am 29.  I don't feel any different than I did yesterday, although there has been quite a bit that has happened in the past year.  Most importantly is this birth of the cute little girl below. MayLynn is always a sweetheart and I love her so much.  I'm very glad that I get to be her mommy.
 
How have I been celebrating my birthday this year?  Our friends, the Smiths, came and spent the weekend with us.  I made myself a coconut birthday cake (I made my own cake because I wanted to, not because I had to) and Leslie made pumpkin pie that I finished off for breakfast this morning.  We played games, had fun and even had a little bit of girl time while Captain watched the kids.  It was a very fun visit.

Here's the cake I made and below that I'm blowing out the candles with support from my boys.


Thanks everyone for the Happy Birthday!

1 comment: