Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Play Time

I love playing with my kids.  Right now they are both in very fun stages.  Owen really likes playing with his play-doh, lincoln logs, and Star Wars action figures.  He also really likes pretending to be a super hero (usually Captain America, but not always).  MayLynn likes to eat, smile, cuddle, wiggle and dance.  She loves to sit up and roll around on the floor to get into Owen's toys.  She's not crawling yet, but I'm pretty sure she soon will be. 

Both Owen and MayLynn also like music, and MayLynn likes listening to Owen practice his piano lessons.  Today, after Owen played his songs, MayLynn reached out toward the piano and indicated that she wanted to play too.  So, I let her sit next to her brother and grabbed the camera.  I was rewarded with the following priceless pictures:
I hope that you too can see how much these two love to be together and play together.  Now we just get to wait and see what happens when MayLynn gets mobile enough to want to play with all of Owen's toys - not just the ones he wants her too :).

No comments:

Post a Comment