Monday, April 8, 2013

Young Scientists

This afternoon we took Grandma Allen to the Science Center.  I only had my cell phone to take pictures, so they are a bit fuzzy, but at least I was able to document the day.  Grandma and Owen had fun building bridges, exploring shapes and patterns, and digging for fossils in the sand.  MayLynn's favorite part of the afternoon was being able to get out of the stroller to explore and playing with the dinosaurs with Grandma.  We played hard until the kids were both exhausted (and I think that Grandma and I were too). When we got home all of us had naps and I think Owen was the only one who didn't end up falling asleep.  It has been sooooo much fun having Grandma Allen come visit us.  We're going to miss her when she goes home tomorrow, but we are very, very grateful for her coming to visit us.

No comments:

Post a Comment