One part of the farm that they liked was the little red wagon that they pulled the pumpkins around in and that I got to pull them in when they had played themselves out. I even got them to pose as cute little pumpkins themselves. Another part of the farm that they really enjoyed was the kid-sized corn maze. We ran through the maze numerous times and I even managed to take a couple of good pictures of the kids enjoying themselves in the maze.
We also had fun riding the tricycles and playing in the sandbox and playground. Owen's favorite part of the farm was being outside and he said that he liked "all of it." MayLynn seemed to prefer the sandbox, though the corn maze was a close second. I just had fun being with my kids and showing them that pumpkins grow outside and don't just come from the store.
Playing at the farm didn't take Daddy's place, but it did help me get the kids wiggles out for the morning and we had a lot of fun together.



No comments:
Post a Comment