You can't see it very well in this picture, but she had a layer of hair that came down just to the top of her neck (from where the hair grew back in to her baby bald spot) and I wanted to cut the longer hair to match it's length. So, I took a deep breath to gather in all of my bravery and went ahead with the scissors, made a couple of cuts to remove the long scraggly hair, and a couple more to round it out and get rid of a few long hairs. Here was the final result:
She sat still and quiet throughout the whole process and was excited to go look in the mirror when I was done to see the "pitty gil" in the mirror. Here's one last picture of her with her hair dry and lying a little more naturally:
Now that her first haircut is over I am pleasantly pleased with how it turned out and once again amazed at the difference between boys and girls (it's still hard to give Owen a haircut :).



No comments:
Post a Comment