Another thing that I've been working on this month is figuring out Halloween costumes for the kids. MayLynn is going to be a fairy, so I found her some fairy wings and a wand that she will be wearing along with a cute fluffy skirt that she has. I don't have a picture of her yet, but when I do get her into her costume I'll be sure to get a picture. Owen's costume I finished today. He's going to be a Jedi knight. I found instructions for a costume online and I found him a light-saber at WalMart. I'll take more pictures of both of them as the month progresses, but here's a picture of Owen trying on his completed costume for the first time.
Another big event in the Allen Family is Jonathan & Laurie's wedding. Bryce flew to Salt Lake City on Wednesday to be able to be there for his brother. Jon & Laurie were sealed in the Salt Lake City temple this afternoon and they will be having a ring ceremony and a reception tomorrow. Although the kids and I weren't able to go with them we want to send our congratulations and best wishes. Welcome to the family Laurie!
Bryce has also been having fun being Uncle Bryce. Here are a couple pictures that he sent me of him keeping Emery entertained while waiting for dinner, and him and Jack chillin' at Grandma's house.
Bryce will also be staying in Utah through Sunday for our nephew Jack's (StacyAnn & J.J.'s son) baby blessing. He will be flying home on Monday and then our month of fall weather and fun activities will continue.






No comments:
Post a Comment