Saturday, August 30, 2014

Owen's First Soccer Game

Owen had his first soccer game today.  We found out just a couple of weeks ago that he was going to be able to play soccer this fall, and we were all very excited.  After his first practice he modeled his uniform for me. He was suppose to have his first game last weekend, but it was cancelled because of too much rain (who would have thought we'd have that problem in Utah : ).
Here are some pictures that I took at his game today.  He had a whole lot of fun running and chasing the ball, and even enjoyed his quarter playing goalie.  We have several more games this fall and then if I understand things correctly he'll get to play again in the spring with the same team.
The rest of us had fun going to the game as well - especially MayLynn, who really got into cheering on her brother as he played.  River was her normal chill self as she slept through the game, and Bryce, Grandma, and I had fun as well. We love you Owen!

No comments:

Post a Comment