Yesterday was Owen's first day of 1st Grade. He is in Mrs. Burns class at Columbia Elementary school. This was a picture of him that I took after we got home from school - and he was still smiling!
The whole family got involved in getting Owen to school yesterday. We all got ready and then walked with Owen to school (my camera was accidentally in a weird setting, so the pictures are fuzzy, but at least I have them :). Owen is now going to the same elementary school that Bryce went to when he was a little boy - 29 years ago. Grandma also has the inside scoop, because she works there doing playground duty during recess. We were even met by a crossing guard that recognized Bryce from when he went to school there.
The girls and I met Owen after school. He'd had a good day and is looking forward to a wonderful school year.



No comments:
Post a Comment