Thursday, February 23, 2012

37 Weeks and Counting

As of today I am 37 weeks, 4 days pregnant and we are awaiting the birth of our new daughter and sister.  Owen took a picture for me this morning, and I took a picture of him too - isn't he getting big?  You can't tell too much from the front that I'm 37 weeks pregnant . . . 
but then I turn to the side and you can tell a bit more that I'll soon be having a baby (though I haven't put on very much weight this pregnancy, so I hope that means that it will be easier to loose and keep of the baby weight this time around).
If you look carefully in this picture you can see all of us:  Owen and I in the front of the picture, and Bryce (who is taking the picture) reflected in the mirror. We're one little happy family!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are soo cute! Harvey and I are going to make your ginger snaps now. LOve you

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! I am never brave enough to have pictures of myself when I am pregnant. You look great by the way. Have fun with your new little one.

    ReplyDelete