So with this pregnancy I have been blessed to not have any problems with carpal tunnel, but sciatica has been another issue, so I've actually had a lot of sit-down time over the past couple of months. I've taken advantage of this time to crochet. This first blanket is one that I made for our baby girl. It's nice and soft and I really like how it turned out. I'm looking forward to it keeping her warm when she gets to come home from the hospital.
I made this baby hat for another couple in the Fine & Performing Arts Department at Saint Louis University. They are expecting their baby a couple weeks after ours and the department had a combined baby shower for us and them. I really like how it turned out.These pot-holders I made for our friends John & Liz (mostly for Liz) who just bought and moved into a new house back in Utah. They are the first project I've ever made using an afghan crochet hook and stitch. It's kind of a combination of crochet and knitting. They are stilling sitting on a shelf waiting for me to get them in the mail since I haven't really been up to walking to the post office in the past couple of weeks, but I'll get them sent soon Liz, I promise!
This baby afghan is for the new baby boy that our friends Beth & David Clark just had. Beth & David went to school with Bryce at SIU and w're so excited for them. Congratulations Beth & David, and I'll get this one in the mail soon as well.




No comments:
Post a Comment