Thursday, February 23, 2012

Winter 2012

I finally sat down this morning and uploaded a whole bunch of pictures off of my camera and I was surprised at how many things that I hadn't posted to my blog yet, so for the next couple of days you'll get to see some fun pictures that I've taken over the past month. 
First of all, we've had a couple of snow storms, but mostly we've had a mild, drier winter. Whenever possible Owen has bundled up and has gone outside to play.  He has discovered the fun that can come from a shovel and a dump truck.
He's had fun both playing in the snow and in the fall leaves that were never raked up in the back yard.  I'm just glad that we've had enough opportunities for Owen to get outside to play, because he LOVES it!

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe I've seen Owen's yellow coat, but it is supper cute. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the one I picked up at Goodwill this past fall. I'm glad I found a used one because he's growing enough that he'll probably need another one next year.

      Delete