Winter can sometimes be hard for a active 3 year old, but we've found things to do inside to keep ourselves busy. Owen has discovered the fun of playing games with Mommy. He likes playing the board game Snakes and Ladders, a puzzle type game called Carcassonne, and putting puzzles together. Here's a picture of him with a bunny puzzle that we put together:
He also has discovered the joy of painting with watercolors. He likes to paint on blank pages, but he also thinks it is a whole lot of fun to paint on coloring pages that I print out from the computer. I will find pictures online, let him pick which ones he wants and then I'll print them off for him to paint. Also, when Owen gets busy with a project he doesn't like to pose for the camera very well, but occasionally I can get him to look a the camera and smile for me. Isn't my little boy getting big?




No comments:
Post a Comment